SBI FasTag Online Application , Required Documents , Online Recharge Offers
- Benefits of SBI FasTag Program
- Fee Charges of SBI FasTag Program
- Required Documents for SBI FasTag
- How to Apply Online for SBI FasTag
- SBI FasTag Application Form Download
- How to recharge SBI FASTag instantly
- SBI FASTag Helpline number
SBI FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it. SBI Fastag is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. The tag can be purchased from Tag issuers and if it is linked to the prepaid account, then you need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement.
SBI FASTag is a 10x 5 cm, rectangle shape, multi layered tag, which is made out of good quality paper, containing chip and antenna inside its layers, it is pasted on the wind screen of the vehicle, and through Radio frequency identification method, the information is read at the toll plaza from the tag. Tag provides you with the convenience and ease during transit through the toll plaza along with saving time, fuel and money. SBI FASTag is presently operational at 346+ toll plazas across National Highways. The system is inter-operable and the same SBI FASTag can be used across all toll plazas under the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program. More toll plazas will be brought under the NETC program in the future.
Benefits of SBI FasTag Program
- There also provided a web portal for customers, Customers can access their Fastag statements by logging on the FASTag customer portal,
- Emergency road side assistance will also be given for your quick movement of driving.
- FASTag saves fuel and time as toll amount is deducted automatically, when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza.
- Customer need not worry for carrying cash and changes at toll plaza as it is a prepaid toll pass.
- Cashless payment– SBI FASTag users don’t need to carry cash for toll transactions, and don’t need to worry about collecting the exact change.
- Promotional cashback– All SBI FASTag users get a monthly cashback of 2.5% of toll transactions till 31 March, 2020.
- Faster transit– Auto-debit of exact amount through the SBI FASTag enables faster transit through the toll plazas and saves time.
- Online recharge– SBI FASTag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking/ IMPS etc.
- SMS alerts– Instant SMS alerts on registered mobile number for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
Fee Charges of SBI FasTag Program
Rs. 100/- across all categories, including all applicable taxes Other Charges: – A minimum security amount depending on the vehicle category (refundable at the time of cancellation of RFID Tag) and Minimum Balance would be charged to the customer as per the Table
|Sr. No.||Vehicle Class No.||Particulars||Security Amount||Minimum Balance|
|1||4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||5||Light Commercial Vehicle||300||140|
|3||6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||400||300|
|5||12||4 to 6 axle||400||300|
|6||15||7 or More Axle||400||300|
|7||16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||400||300|
Required Documents for SBI FasTag
- KYC documentation
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- Photo of the customer
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or passport as a proof of Identification
How to Apply Online for SBI FasTag
- SBI FasTag can be by visiting the following link SBI FasTag Online Regsitration. It is the link to request for SBI FasTag.
- Enter your personal and address details in the required and mandatory fields.
- Enter vehicle details and select customer type.
- Choose Address proof that you have and Identity Proof.
- Upload the required documents listed above in the fields by browsing the files and click on the submit button
SBI FasTag Application Form Download
Interested customers can apply offline by calling customer Care center at 1800 11 0018 and our customer care centre executives will guide you to the nearest PoS location. Customer should go to nearest PoS location with valid KYC documents and vehicle RC copy along with the originals for verification purposes, the customer can open his/her account by filling up the application form and submit it to the concern officials. The customer can take FasTag in two categories
- Limited KYC holder’s account, at any given point of time, this type of SBI FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 10,000/- in their FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
- Full KYC Holders account, at any given point of time, this type of SBI FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 1 Lakh in their FASTag (prepaid) account. There is no monthly reload cap in this account.
How to Recharge SBI FasTag
- Visit the link to Login in to SBI FASTag Portal
- Enter your registered mobile number, password and enter the given captcha.
- Click on the sign in button.
- Select the option of Payment And Top-up by clicking on Recharge. The recharge value can be up to maximum of Rs.1 lakh.
- Select the respective mode of payment, enter the subsequent details & click on “Make Payment”. FASTag will be reloaded instantly. The payment can be made from SBI Credit/Debit Card or SBI NetBanking, Other Bank Credit/Debit Card or Other Bank NetBanking.
SBI FASTag Helpline number
Customer can call Contact Center Toll Free Number 1800-11-0018 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTAG complaints at toll plaza level. Customer can simply dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for the following issues:
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even through Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting Fastag
- Plaza is not able to read the Tag
- Plaza is not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for Fastag